Monday, March 17, 2008

New Guitar

Two significant things happened today first i came upon raranape. before i start talking about it i haver to tell you some background information about my math class. instead of being lectured and coping off the bored and havong regular old math class. I am in a special program at my school called cortez. cortez is just math class on a computer. we have a personal lesson the practice the information to make sure we know it then we test on it well the koolness of this wore off about ten mineuts into it.so today i was extremely bored and twice as tired. somehow i got kiss's i wanna rock and roll all night stuck in my head. i realized that part of the chorus (rock and roll all night and party everyday) if you take the first letter in each word it spells raranape.
Now to an extremely kool thing that hapeden today. i was on the computer when my dad said something to my mom about what i had been doing. i imidiatly got off the computer and started playing the guitar. good thing i did because one of my neigbors was over (Mr bennet) he saw that i played guitar and found that i was serious about it he said Do you want another guitar i said yes (no dud i want another guitar) so he invited me to his house and gave me a practicly new guitar, amp,strap,extra strings,instuctional cd and other stuff, the guitar is an estabon. its one of those acustics that you can plug up into an amp.
I am very pleased and now feel i can realy rock out

6 comments:

lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

omg haha thats cool. [:

Manchild said...

dude that is awsome!!!!

lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

lollll...ben jen is obsessed with gummybears and thats why i call her JUMMibEAR !!!! [:
but yeah i lub my jummibear with my heart ♥

nospotaloticus ^_^ said...

hey ben this is jen sorry i didnt have meh computer but yeah blake is okay and no- i actually dont get to eat gummy bears that often, so i dedicated meh page to them. soooooooo what's up?

lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

hii. [:

ballast photography said...

Wow, Ben, that is great news! Good for you! BTW, I'm sorry I never sent the deep sea paperwork back to you. Sadly, it went missing.

Oh, and here's where you can read the progress on the new book:
http://www.runningwithletters.com