Sunday, March 16, 2008

Brandons house


so on saturday Brandon (3/15/08) called me up and was like "dude we gotta hang out" so i said ok ok ok so we talked to our folks and da da dada i went to his house and brought my handy dandy guitar hero 3 (awsome game).so we played that. Then we had some extra greesy peperoni pizza, then played more guitar hero (o yeah) then we went and messed around with his newly fixed guitar and i "tried" to play his trumpet". soon we got bored so we went and played his wii. we played some wario game (da bomb) then we played my sims and i spent like 15 min trying to put a sign on a door (had to be there) then played more guitar hero untill my mom came and got me:( hope to go back soon it was awsome!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Manchild said...

that about sums it up, that was awsome, so whats up?

lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

hahaha hii [:
well nice post C:
funny, i love guitar hero with my heart ♥
best game everrr.